Healthcare Website Development
Websites and digital tools used by healthcare providers require high doses of security, visual appeal, and content richness. At Harris Web Works, we understand what’s involved because we’ve been developing such tools for over 10 years. Our expertise covers technology, policy, integration, branding, confidentiality, approval processes & deadlines, and security for healthcare-industry groups:
- Life science organizations
- Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
- Medical device companies
- Hospitals and clinical service providers (physicians, therapists, etc.)
- Insurance companies
- Research organizations
Patient Privacy and HIPAA Compliance
Transmitting medical info over the internet, (i.e., when a patient fills out health forms online before an appointment), saves time and reduces errors. Since the advent of HIPAA and ePHI regulations, employees must follow strict protocols when handling an individual’s health information online.
HIPAA compliance regarding secure transmission and storage of data may include the following factors:
- Enterprise-level hosting including staging sites, secure data collection and storage, and HIPAA firewalls
- Encryption, permissions and procedures for emails and handling data
- Patient portals, opt-in forms, and medical forms
- Data integration with healthcare CRMs, EMRs and patient registries
- EPIC data imports
- Private and secure development server for staging updates for review
- One-click push to production from staging server, with automatic backups, via our proprietary SYNC Staging platform
- Integration with third-party portals (human resources, investor relations, news feeds, and more)
Our experienced team handles all of the above, plus administration, hosting and marketing. We have many insights to share – more than we can explain here! Contact us to discuss your company’s unique needs.
Healthcare Industry Websites Built by Harris Web Works
Following are examples of websites we’ve built for healthcare companies. View more work here.