Magento E-Commerce Website Development
If you sell products through your own commerce website, you reap the benefits of owning a piece of the internet plus integrating with Amazon, Google Shopping, etc. This means you can control content, functionality, branding, and how customers interact with your store – plus leverage the major shopping channels.
Websites built in Magento, the world’s #1 e-commerce platform, are supremely user-friendly for the shopper and flexible for those handling administrative updates. Magento suits diverse business types, product lines, and business models, while offering many specialized shopping functions (i.e., customizable orders). It’s an extremely versatile, robust, and effective platform for businesses looking to provide a complete shopping experience.
In addition – and not to be understated – Magento can be integrated with back-office functions to create a seamless system that extends from buying to order fulfillment, accounting, shipping, and inventory control. If you’ve got a large inventory, configurable products, and/or continuous product changes, there’s no better option than Magento for handling complex product data.
Making an Effective E-commerce Site
The most successful e-commerce websites give users a great shopping experience, have distinctive design that reinforces branding, are built to be search friendly, and are managed by an efficient content management system (CMS) that accommodates business growth.
Harris Web Works is a Magento Business Partner, and we’ve been building Magento websites for over a decade. Our Magento-Certified team will design, code and build your website with custom design and functionality. This includes populating it with content provided by you or created with our help.
We can build your site to include these critical components and more:
- Easy to navigate, easy shopping process
- Loads quickly and images appear crisp and clear
- Scalability to easily add products and product lines
- Efficient and secure transactions using credit cards or PayPal
- Drop-ship integration for selling products from other suppliers
- Database integration to easily update data feeds and upload to shopping channels (Amazon, eBay, Bizrate, Google Shopping, Nextag, Shopzilla, etc.)
- Integrates well with back-office software for accounting, supply, shipping, etc.
- Special custom features such as showing shoppers related products
Once the site launches, and ongoing administration is needed to keep it fresh, we can hand this off to you (with training if needed), or our proficient team can handle ongoing updates and maintenance for you.