Updating to Magento 2.0 Community
Magento 2.0 Community is the new, enhanced generation of the powerful e-commerce platform.
More e-commerce websites use Magento than any other technology, in fact Magento holds the majority of the market share. Whether your business is a B2C, B2B, or a blended company, now’s the time to update your site to Magento 2.0 if you want to be a leader in your industry. Older 1.x generations and clunky platforms like OS Commerce no longer sufficiently provide a top-notch user and administrative experience.
Magento 2.0 Community Enhancements
Magento 2.0 Community is the powerful, flexible, and extensive open source version of the Magento ecosystem. The highly responsive, mobile-friendly framework enables businesses to run their websites more efficiently and provide a better customer experience. Magento 2.0 improvements include:
- Updated admin interface with improved product management features
- Improved performance, including web data indexing for faster data query, a new performance toolkit, varnish cache accelerator, full-page caching, and CSS pre-processing
- An improved developer toolset for faster site updates and template changes
- A component-oriented module structure
- Improved security features and additional payment integration options
- Additional themes, extensions, and integrations
- An updated technology stack, including PHP, Apache Composer, MySQL, HTML5, and jQuery
- Once you have implemented Magento 2.0, you will notice enhanced performance and scalability, more flexibility, additional features and seamless integrations, and improved productivity, which all boils down to better conversion rates.
Get Started with Magento 2.0
Ready to explore the options and benefits of upgrading your Magento website? The Harris Web Works team is here to discuss your goals and concerns. Why us? Because we have over a decade of experience building and managing e-commerce sites using Magento, along with the strategic knowledge and technological expertise to help your business grow. Our developers are highly credentialed Magento experts, holding both Magento Certified Solution Specialist and Magento Certified Front End Developer certifications. Feel free to peruse our portfolio.
During your free consultation, we’ll listen to your needs and get a clear understanding of your objectives. We’ll explain our approach to bringing your custom e-commerce website to life in Magento 2.0 Community. As providers of the full range of web development services, we design, code, build, integrate with back-end systems, audit, migrate, create content, and provide ongoing support to help the site grow and succeed. As we work together, we’ll follow an individualized plan with action steps to help accomplish your goals.