Location: Woodbridge CT (preferred), Remote US (possible)
Harris Web Works is seeking an experienced DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER to plan, manage, and implement marketing efforts for our growing company and our clients. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with examples of successful campaigns. Experience handling marketing for B2B companies is a plus.
The overall goal for this role is to attract targeted leads. This person will work closely with other team members and external resources to develop plans and meet goals.
The Digital Marketing Manager will create and execute marketing plans:
- Develop website content strategy and keeping up cadence of new content
- Coordinate creation and promotion of blog articles
- Oversee development of promotional and explainer videos
- Handle social media engagement, paid and organic
- Handle ongoing LinkedIn marketing, i.e., adding posts, interacting in industry groups, advertising
- Build and manage email campaigns
- Monitor Google Analytics and other metrics, report progress, and adjust as needed
Requirements & Capabilities:
- Ability to develop marketing plans that align with a company’s digital presence and goals
- Proficiency in digital advertising and reporting
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems, preferably Hubspot, Klaviyo, and/or Zoho
- Experience with handling marketing budgets
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency in leveraging social media platforms for marketing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time position. Salary: commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation time, 401k, healthcare benefits, and flexible hours. Learn about our philosophy and culture.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka