Location: Woodbridge, CT or Remote US
Harris Web Works is seeking an ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT with 5+ years of experience to plan website integrations for new and existing clients. This role includes analysis/scoping and planning for the integration of a company’s ecommerce website with their legacy ERP, PIM, shipping, accounting, and other dependant business systems, to help companies scale and grow.
The eCommerce Solutions Architect will coordinate with stakeholders, software engineers, site adminstrators, and 3rd-party partners to create requirements documentation, set and reinforce project roadmaps, and act as a project advocate for all stakeholders. Work will include making recommendations regarding data integrations, website enhancements, and workflow improvements. This person should have excellent project management skills and be able to facilitate Scrum workflow best practices such as continuous integration, stories, use cases, backlog, and sprints. The eCommerce Solutions Architect will have the opportunity to stay involved in projects for the duration, typically at least 1 year.
Responsibilities & Capabilities:
- Plan out complex business systems upgrades – ability to break large complex goals into component parts or steps
- Understand the concept of large goals and small steps
- Ensure goals, scope, and project requirements are understood by the team
- Understand the client’s business; work together to set priorities and prepare for upcoming sprints
- Identify and resolve any impediments that could jeopardize sprint goals
- Effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to team members and stakeholders
- Apply specific knowledge of the business’s particular technologies to help solve business problems
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of B2B business practices
- Knowledge and experience with eCommerce systems (particularly Magento)
- Knowledge and experience of integration between eCommerce, ERP, PIM Order Management, Warehouse, Financial, and POS systems
- Experience in launching and/or supporting an eCommerce platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Business and/or technical degree
This is a freelance consulting position that may lead to a permanent position with benefits including paid holidays and vacation time, 401k, healthcare benefits, and flexible hours. Learn about our philosophy and culture.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka