Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Salary: Base, commensurate with experience
We are seeking individuals who are able to create visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces. This position reports to the Creative Director who is located in Connecticut, USA.
Employee will create, edit, or modify templates for CMS (WordPress or Drupal) and ecommerce (Magento) websites. He or she will create, modify and prepare PSDs for production. This will include assuring all elements carry throughout a website in the most sensible way.
This team member will work in collaboration with designers, project managers, and back-end programmers in Bangladesh and the United States. Candidates need to be up-to-date on the latest and best coding strategies and able to deliver the best quality product.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Front-end frameworks (Bootstrap or similar)
- Photoshop – ability to create, update or edit content in a PSD file
- Knowledge of Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Experience programming responsive and mobile designs
- Programming of cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages, including mobile browsers
- Experience with content management systems and/or ecommerce platforms
- Testing and debugging
- Git and version control systems
In addition, the front-end website developer must have good communication skills, be able to work well with others, and have strong attention to details. These additional skills will be considered a great plus:
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors SASS and/or LESS
- Experience with PWAs (Progressive Web Applications)
- Experience with Adobe XD
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA