6-Month Paid Internship in Dhaka
The Harris Web Works Magento Certification Internship is for top-level graduates only. There are only 3 positions available for 2019. Candidates must be of the highest caliber with a proven academic record and excellent examples of independent work. For the right candidate, the internship will prove to have immense value.
- Real world programming experience on large, complex USA-based ecommerce websites
- Work directly with a team of seasoned and certified software engineers
- Learn cutting edge technologies
- Learn current collaborative development methodologies
- Clear pathway to Magento Certification
- Company will pay for training and certification exams
- This is a PAID internship, with salary increase upon completion of certification
- Excellent opportunities to grow within the company and gain additional certifications
- Work directly with a globally distributed team with offices in the USA and Dhaka
Candidates should have experience with PHP, MySQL, Apache/Nginx, and Linux
Candidates must demonstrate a deep desire to learn and a passion for cutting edge development. Candidates must be able to work alone and along side other developers. Excellent communications skills are required.
Get paid to learn Magento and gain Magento Certification. Motivated interns will be on a path to gain Magento certification within 6 months.
Learning objectives and job duties include:
- Gain familiarity with key Magento concepts
- Gain ability to understand Magento codebase
- Create new pages in Magento, and understand how existing pages work and can be customized
- Make simple UI modifications, design changes, customize existing pages
- Learn and be able to apply Magento customization techniques
- Learn how to use Magento WebAPI
- Create/modify the database schema
- Customize the admin UI
- Prepare for the Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer exam
This offer is only available to newly graduated students who can work from our office in Dhanmondi area of Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are only hiring 3 highly-qualified candidates for this position. Upon completion of the internship, full-time positions will be available for those who successfully complete the program, demonstrate a positive work ethic, and collaborate well with our team.
NOTE: If your application does not go through, please send your name, phone number, cover letter (optional), and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka