Location: New Haven CT, USA
Harris Web Works is looking for an experienced Magento website developer to be part of our growing team. The right candidate must have experience with Magento. Drupal and WordPress are a plus Must have experience developing and managing websites.
The right candidate must also be able to work as part of a team — working directly with clients, designers, project managers and other programmers. Experience with e-commerce is critical.
Candidate must also have experience working on complex systems and data integrations. Much of the work includes connecting Magento e-commerce system with other 3rd party systems.
Responsibilities include: assessing technical requirements for new projects, setting project expectations, on-boarding new customers, problem solving new and existing technical issues and making recommendations for site enhancements.
Individual MUST be local and able to work out of our New Haven office.
- Experience with Magento
- Expericene with Github or similar code repository
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with plug-ins and extensions in Magento
- Understanding of web server development environments.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply website and content management systems
Additional Skills are a huge plus
- Experience building Magento Extensions
- ERP systems like NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics and Sage
- AWS servers
- Magento certification
- AWS certification
If you are interested in this position and qualify, please complete the following form:
Once we hear from you, we will contact you via email with a request for more information and/or a resume.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 7th Floor, Suvastu Tower, Elephant Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 760 Chapel Street, New Haven CT, USA