Location: Woodbridge, CT
Harris Web Works is looking for an experienced Magento website developer to be part of our growing team. The right candidate must have experience with Magento. Drupal and WordPress are a plus Must have experience developing and managing websites.
The right candidate must also be able to work as part of a team — working directly with clients, designers, project managers and other programmers. Experience with e-commerce is critical.
Candidate must also have experience working on complex systems and data integrations. Much of the work includes connecting Magento e-commerce system with other 3rd party systems.
Responsibilities include: assessing technical requirements for new projects, setting project expectations, on-boarding new customers, problem solving new and existing technical issues and making recommendations for site enhancements.
Individual MUST be local and able to work out of our New Haven office.
- Experience with Magento
- Experience with Github or similar code repository
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with plug-ins and extensions in Magento
- Understanding of web server development environments.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply website and content management systems
Additional skills are a huge plus:
- Experience building Magento extensions
- ERP systems like NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics and Sage
- AWS servers
- Magento certification
- AWS certification
If you are interested in this position and qualify, please complete the following form:
We will contact qualified candidates with a request for more information and/or a resume.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 7th Floor, Suvastu Tower, Elephant Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh