Location: Woodbridge, CT
Harris Web Works is looking for an experienced Magento website developer to be part of our growing team. Candidate must also have experience working on complex systems and data integrations. Much of the work includes connecting Magento ecommerce system with other 3rd party systems. Experience with Drupal and WordPress is a plus.
Individual MUST be in geographic proximity to work at our Woodbridge, CT office. Partial remote working arrangements may be possible.
The right candidate must be able to work as part of a team and work directly with clients, designers, project managers, and other programmers.
Responsibilities include: assessing technical requirements for new projects, setting project expectations, on-boarding new clients, problem solving new and existing technical issues, and making recommendations for site enhancements.
- Experience with Magento development
- Experience with GitHub or similar code repository
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with plug-ins and extensions in Magento
- Understanding of web server development environments
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply
- Knowledge of ecommerce content management systems
Additional skills are a huge plus:
- Experience building Magento extensions
- ERP systems like NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics and Sage
- AWS servers
- Magento certification
- AWS certification
If you are interested in this position and qualify, please complete the following form:
NOTE: If your application does not go through, please send your name, phone number, cover letter (optional), and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka