Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Salary: commensurate with experience and certification
We are seeking experienced Magento Site Administrators. Qualified candidates must have at least 1 year of experience working as a site administrator on Magento 1 or 2 websites. Having the Magento 2 “Solutions Specialist Certification” is preferred; if not yet earned, employee will be given the tools and opportunity to pursue the certification.
The Magento Website Administrator will configure settings for new sites and handle ongoing tasks for existing sites. Responsibilities will include updating content, handling data imports, configuring payment and shipping settings, and troubleshooting issues. This requires working directly with our project managers in the U.S. and programmers in Dhaka.
Employee will ultimately handle all Magento Site Administrator duties:
- Maintain integrity of product catalog and make updates
- Manage product types, categories, names, SKUs, attributes, pricing (regular, tier, special, or group pricing), photos, descriptions, inventory
- Manage product attributes
- Configure sites – location, contact, store information, email addresses, etc.
- Handle basic payment and tax configurations
- Format csv data for import
- Handle CMS/content updates
- Set up shipping origin and basic shipping methods
- Set up catalog and cart price rules
- Manage user access and IP whitelisting
- Manage image uploads, understand image requirements
- Handle custom modules and extensions as needed
- Test site functions
- Prior experience working with Magento websites; complex B2B sites a plus
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle related administrative tasks
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka