Location: Woodbridge, CT
Salary: Base, commensurate with experience
We are looking for a Project Manager / Technical Producer with at least 3-5 years of prior experience. Qualified candidates will have experience working in a technical field – software development, mobile apps or website development.
This right candidate must have experience managing large website projects under tight deadlines while working with a team of developers, marketers and designers. It’s critical that the candidate understand the big picture of website production – how the pieces come together—but must also be detailed oriented.
This position requires daily communication with a clients and a team of programmers in both the United States and Dhaka, Bangladesh. The position requires directing team tasks, organizing and tracking business and client goals/tasks and coordinating with the team.
Projects to be managed will include both existing retainer projects with iterative, phased development and new build projects that will go through an entire design and development cycle. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining high quality standards during each phase of a project: design, development, testing, QA, revisions etc.
- Assigning & scheduling project tasks
- Leading & directing project team members
- Conducting site audits, testing and quality assurance
- Preparing project schedules
- Managing new project onboarding
- Managing project scope
- Communicating directing with USA based team on all project deliverables
- Contributing to client proposals & quotes
- Project reporting
- Project hour tracking
Candidate must have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- College degree
- Prior experience as a project manager in a technology agency
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and/or ecommerce sites
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong and confident leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to update and edit spreadsheet tasks
Additional skills and experience – a huge plus:
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- Experience with website development technologies – front-end or back-end
- Experience with Magento ecommerce software
- Experience with project management software: Basecamp, Toggl, Slack
- Any project management training or certifications
- Website or software development experience
If you are interested in this position and qualify, please complete the following form:
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka