Differences Between M1 and M2
Upgrading to Magento 2 from Magento 1 involves much more than a few patches, it takes rebuilding the site from the ground up. With a completely retooled, easier to use administrative interface and more tools to succeed in the digital marketplace, Magento 2 provides:
- Better ways to maximize conversions and sales
- Improved efficiency and faster operations
- Enhanced security and better performance
- More flexibility, including 2,000 available extensions
- Ongoing advances, new capabilities launch quarterly
- Built-in marketing via up-selling, cart abandonment tools, and more
What It Takes to Upgrade
Having completed M1 to M2 upgrades for small and medium-sized B2B and B2C businesses, Harris Web Works understands the intricacies involved. We can guide you through the process, including consulting on whether Open Source or Commerce is best for your company.
Rebuilding a site in Magento 2 takes several months. During development, we’ll leverage native features and apply necessary customizations, resulting in a site that’s primed for growth:
- Seamless integration with ERP systems – NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft, and more
- Automated order and inventory management systems
- Advanced account management features that empower users to self-serve
Get Local Support
Based in Woodbridge, CT, we’re here to help you make the needed transition to M2. You’ll reap the benefits of a site that provides an exceptional buying experience, garners more sales, and increases customer loyalty!
Harris Web Works is a Magento Certified partner, with an established team that gets to know each client and their business. Call or email and we respond quickly!