Marketing your website involves having a strong & evolving content strategy, plus using paid advertising, organic search, and social media platforms to continually attract new and returning users. The Harris Web Works team can provide strategic marketing direction, make sure your website has the right keywords, landing pages, and content needed for effective marketing, and implement shopping feeds. The cornerstones of an effective strategy include:
- Paid marketing and remarketing – users get to your site via paid platforms such as targeted display (i.e., banner ads) ads, keyword search ads, and shopping feeds
- Organic search – users get to your site via a search engine (excludes ads), relying on the site having strong and relevant content, keywords and URLs
- Social Media – users arrive at your side from direct or sponsored links on your social media channels
- Content and Blogging – users are driven to your site because it provides information people are seeking, which helps build coveted “trust, relevance, and authority” and improves your organic search rankings
- Email Campaigns – users get to your site from targeted emails sent to users who have signed up to receive emails, may include discount codes and other promotions.
Quick, Compelling, and Reliable
Potential and existing customers must be able to quickly find info they need about your business, and trust it enough to act – purchase, call, complete a form, sign up, go to your brick-and-mortar store, refer a friend, etc. Businesses connect with audiences by engaging in a relatable manner; follow up, patience, consistency, and reviewing marketing data are all key. Digital marketing provides unique and cost-effective ways to reach customers through precise targeting & remarketing and keyword searches.
Getting Excellent ROI from Digital Marketing
A digital marketing program can generate a game-changing amount of leads, conversions, and data, all of which support continuous growth. Technology keeps changing, so having an ongoing strategy will make the most of your digital marketing investment. You’ll gain insights into audience behaviors and interests that can help you excel against the competition.
Contact us to discuss how we can leverage the website to help your business grow, using shopping feeds, good content, and more.
Online Marketing – Getting Started in 10 Easy Steps
Build Trust, Relevance and Authority to Attract Visitors Organically
Website Content Strategy – The Hub for Your Online Marketing Activities
How Landing Pages Draw People to Your Site
Marketing Challenge – Mixing Editorial with E-commerce