As the hub for your online marketing and a sales tool, your website should have all the necessary functionality, with a design that effectively represents your brand. It must be easy for users to find and use, and easy to update. At Harris Web Works, we specialize in building websites in WordPress corporate, biopharmaceutical and service businesses and handling all technical, content and marketing support to help businesses grow.
Our experienced team will provide all the support needed to help your website reach its full potential. When building a new site or updating an existing one, we’ll be your partner for programming, content development, search optimization, and marketing. We can also manage ongoing updates, or train and empower your team to handle updates. Ask how we can help your business grow.
Create a Strong Online Presence and User Experience
These factors can make the difference between someone leaving your site or staying to become an advocate or loyal customer:
- The look and feel – Your website must provide information visitors seek, in a clear and easy-to-navigate format. The design should represent your brand, vision and goals, with related search terms built in so search engines can recognize (index) the site and lead people to it.
- Custom Coding and Design – While free website design templates may work fine for a basic website, they won’t facilitate projecting the distinctive, professional image you want to convey, or providing advanced functionality that can be critical to increasing user loyalty. Custom-coding provides several benefits, and does not have to be cost prohibitive.
- Content Strategy and Management – A user-friendly content management system such as WordPress makes it easy for administrators to add new pages, photos, text, etc. at any time, with no IT expertise needed. Continually adding content helps engage new and repeat visitors.
Combine Technical Features, Creativity and Practicality
In addition to being useful for visitors/customers, your website can be a tool for various business functions. Whether you’re using the website to sell merchandise, offer services, gather leads, or share information, consider the following:
- Network security
- Client-side and server-side scripting
- Database management
- Using the website to build a database of customers
- Sales funnels with distinct leads triggers
- Product customization
- Website portal for B2B or B2C presentations of data
- Customer forms, surveys and questionnaires