Magento Support & Administration
Once your Magento eCommerce website is up and running, employing key strategies will help you get the most from your investment.
At Harris Web Works, we apply best practices gleaned from 10+ years of working with Magento – to help your online business grow. In addition to developing your custom Magento website, we can provide strategic consultation, ongoing site management and programming services, hosting, and more.
Magento Administration – Add New Content and Features to Keep the Site Fresh
Applying best practices and knowing system nuances is key to a Magento website’s success. While this robust eCommerce platform can help your business soar, it can be daunting to administer. That’s why we’re here! Our CT-based team can administer the site for you and handle any programming needs that may occur.
We can handle ongoing administration, updates, integration with shopping channels, marketing, and more, including:
- Adding new content and features to your website
- Integrating your Magento store with Amazon
- Helping your products get seen by more shoppers via product feeds
- Leveraging seasonal sales opportunities and special promotions
In addition, we can help take your store to the next level by implementing advanced strategies:
- Applying proven methods to continually increase the site’s visibility and attract more traffic (read more about marketing)
- Maximizing performance metrics and SEO tools
- Hosting of your Magento eCommerce site
Magento Product Feeds – Make Your Products Highly Visible to Shoppers
Have you noticed when you do an online search for a product, buying options appear right on the search results page, before you even go to a website? By setting up your product feed on Google Shopping, Shopzilla and other comparison shopping channels, your products can appear to shoppers in this way. Our team can:
- Align your website with top shopping channels
- Set up and manage your product feeds in comparison shopping channels
- Strategically align actions with your sales goals and seasonal promotions
Integrate Your Magento Website with Amazon
Your Magento eCommerce website (property that you own on the Internet), can be integrated with the Amazon behemoth, to maximize sales opportunities and expedite processes for you. Options include:
- Orders placed on your website are fulfilled by Amazon (FBA); inventory levels are synchronized to adjust accordingly
- Your store integrates with Amazon with you handling fulfillment
You’ll benefit from our vast experience and proficiency using Magento for a wide range of B2C and B2B retailers.
In addition to building and managing sites, we provide Managed Hosting, where we take full responsibility for the upkeep of the website, including server, application, templates and content functionality. We manage all back-end and front-end technologies to keep the site running smoothly, and respond promptly to any issues that may arise.
Whether it’s building a new eCommerce site or updating an existing one, we’ll be your partner for technical, creative, content development, and marketing. Our goal is to anticipate needs and potential pitfalls, and to help keep the site fresh and ahead of the competition.
Contact us at 203.535.1631 or via this form to discuss getting the most of your Magento website.
Get a FREE eCommerce Business Assessment – learn how you can manage orders, product data, customer information, and accounting processes in one seamless system.