Harris Web Works, a Magento Business Solution Partner, offers extensive experience in crafting Magento websites for B2B and B2C enterprises. We provide comprehensive support services covering strategy, development, systems integrations, site administration, content creation, hosting, and marketing. Let’s explore your requirements and discuss how we can empower your business to evolve, grow, and thrive in the digital era.
As a Magento Business Solution Partner, we’re endorsed as a trusted developer. Our Magento-Certified team will leverage their extensive experience to custom-design and build your website with an elegant user experience. For sustained success, we offer ongoing support that aligns with your business growth plans.
Magento Open Source Expertise
We’ll start with the dynamic, feature-rich Magento ecommerce platform and apply custom modifications to create a robust, modern store. Your business ecosystem may include ERP, POS, CRM and other new or established software systems. By adding a Magento website, you’ll have all the tools necessary to benefit from the vast opportunities available with online selling.
If your goals include the following (and more), we’re here to help design and engineer sustainable solutions that will meet your requirements and exceeed expectations:
- Automating business functions to gain efficiencies that result in a better customer experience to attract more customers, increase loyalty, and boost sales
- Integrating data from different sources into one seamless system, such as connecting supplier info to display real-time inventory levels on your website
- Providing B2B customers with their unique product selection and pricing so they can easily place orders online
See how we helped one of the most successful companies in the construction industry, Contractor Nation, parse and implement solutions that far exceeded their goals.
Why Partner with Harris Web Works?
We apply all elements needed for an ecommerce website to succeed: a great shopping experience (UI/UX), a search friendly foundation, a well-branded design, and an efficient content management system (CMS). Further, we can integrate the Magento store with your ERP system for a complete business solution (learn about SYNC Connection).
Our capabilities cover replatforming Magento 1 sites and building new sites in the latest version of Magento 2x. Magento sites enable many features that users have come to expect:
- Quick loading with powerful search capabilities
- Easy and intuitive navigation and checkout
- Scalability to add functionality and data to continually improve the user experience
- Page Builder – add customized landing pages via the admin interface
- Integrated with back-office systems for accounting, marketing, shipping, etc. (see SYNC Connection White Paper)
- Efficient and secure transactions using credit cards or other payment methods
- Database integration to keep data current on the website, shopping feeds, and shopping channels (Amazon, Google Shopping, etc.)
- Many out-of-the-box popular shopping features and the ability to customize for unique needs
If you’re considering upgrading from a less feature-rich platform to Magento Open Source because you’re seeking improved performance, scalability, and access to the latest features, we’ll handle the details to make the transition smooth and painless.
Hosting and Maintenance
For optimal performance, hosting is on the AWS (the Amazon cloud platform), with global deployment available. Our hosting experts will configure, set up and maintain the right hosting environment for your site. For ease of updating and getting approvals, we offer development and staging environments.
Running a successful online store requires ongoing updates and maintenance. Our proficient team can manage all front-end and back-end needs as part of an ongoing retainer relationship. You’ll you benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the site and Magento expertise, and together we’ll bring your goals to fruition.