Rebranding: The Magento eCommerce platform is becoming ADOBE COMMERCE, POWERED BY MAGENTO
Magento is an incredibly powerful eCommerce platform, and it takes years of gaining expertise to develop, maintain, and expand a top-tier site. While there are many agencies that offer full-service eCommerce development at attractive prices, if they aren’t Magento-certified, it’s unlikely they’ll be able to create a competitive, future-proofed site that can run toe-to-toe with top companies.
On the other hand, working with a certified Magento Solutions Partner means your ecommerce site will be developed and maintained based on industry-leading expertise.
In this article, we’ll break down the top five reasons why Magento-certified developers are worth the investment.
1. Developers Are Magento Certified After Rigorous Training
Having Magento Certification signals that an agency is familiar with Magento’s best practices and can leverage expertise to build clean, fast, and powerful commerce websites. After all, certification is only given to agencies that continually achieve successful site deployments and whose team-members have passed rigorous testing. Moreover, as a business scales and its ecommerce requirements become more complex, certified developers and site administrators can meet the most complicated needs and provide technical support for configuration, scaling, and more.
2. Certified Magento Developers Have Access to Upcoming Magento Features
Certified developers have deeper training, but that’s not the whole story. Magento also keeps them in the know about emerging new features via one-on-one discussions with partner managers, webinars, training, access to new releases, and more. These updates aren’t accessible to the general public or non-partner development agencies.
In other words, if you’re working with a certified Magento agency, you have a step up on the competition. Their team will be able to seamlessly prepare your site for updates, integrate brand new features before anyone else, and, as a result, optimize your customer experience and sales. This is key for any business that wants to stay ahead of the game.
3. Magento Certified Developers Are Trained in Industry-Leading Best Practices
Magento has documented volumes of development best practices to help stores avoid security issues, downtime, slow performance, and disruptive updates. When an agency is certified by Magento, that means they’ve learned these best practices and have been recognized as expert developers. As a result, they can:
- Handle Complex Features: eCommerce can get complicated, especially when selling internationally and/or B2B. A certified agency can develop elegant solutions for even the most complicated issues and business rules.
- Increase Site Performance: Messy code and unoptimized features can make a site slow and buggy. Magento-certified developers are trained to optimize performance at every stage of development, so sites always run efficiently.
- Minimize Downtime: Certified developers can update a site and security patches without extensive downtime.
- Made to Scale: Built from the ground up, a certified agency makes sure an ecommerce site is scalable, factoring in SEO and mobile performance at every stage.
- Future Proof: Certified development teams can keep your site on the cutting-edge of ecommerce due to early releases, new features, and insider information from Magento.
4. More Value for Your Money with a Certified Magento Agency
The right Magento-certified team can bring about extreme value in the form of peace-of-mind and an unmatched ecommerce experience for you and your customers. Agencies with Magento-certified programmers and site administrators can keep your site fresh and efficient faster & better than other agencies.
For instance, you’ll encounter fewer maintenance and support expenses down the road. When it comes to cybersecurity, this can be a lifesaver – experiencing a data breach due to inexperienced developers could have a lasting effect on your business.
5. Magento eCommerce Consultants Keep You Ahead
When you team up with a Magento-certified agency, you also gain access to their deep industry experience. This elevates them above developers since they can advise you on utilizing native functionality to help your business, review extensions and update features for your site, suggest improvements you may not have considered, and guide your digital strategy.
Far beyond providing tech support and troubleshooting, a certified team has the experience and insight to act as Magento consultants, helping you stay competitive in the quickly evolving world of ecommerce. Finding the right agency to develop and maintain your ecommerce site could be the difference between stagnating or scaling.
With a Magento-certified business partner like Harris Web Works, you can worry less about your website and more about growing your business. With over 15 years of experience, our team’s technical expertise and dedication to quality can take your business to new heights in this era of digital transformation.
Request a Magento website development quote today and let Harris Web Works make your eCommerce website future-proof.All Articles