Healthcare organizations seeking to meet HIPAA patient privacy requirements must consider how their website handles patient data. If sensitive data is being collected, forms must follow certain criteria and the site must be hosted on a HIPPA-compliant server.
At Harris Web Works, we provide enterprise level secure hosting services for healthcare-industry clients who need top tier security, with the data-collection component handled through our partnership with LuxSci, developers of HIPAA-compliant digital tools. Our customized solutions fit niche needs of pharmaceutical, life science, clinical service, and other healthcare provider websites.
Sophisticated, Advanced HIPAA-Compliant Hosting
There is no “one size fits all” for hosting healthcare-industry websites. Considerations include handling data collection, storage & retrieval and API integrations with 3rd party software (patient registries, CRMs and proprietary research systems). Our process for building an enterprise hosting structure results in a streamlined system that keeps the website secure and reliable. The following technologies and functionality are included:
- HIPAA-compliant, best-in-class firewall
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – read more about AWS and ecommerce outlines overall benefits of the AWS Cloud
- LuxSci – secure integration of forms into your website
- Application level security software
- Monthly security scans and reports
- IP whitelisting and blacklisting
- Dev server with staging and production sites
- Publishing tool – scheduled publishing from development to production server
- 100% Accountability for entire website: server, application and content
- WordPress maintenance and version updates
- WordPress user management
- Off-site archive and dated back-ups
Our experience developing enterprise hosting platforms has given us many insights to share – more than we can explain here! If you’d like to have a more in depth conversation, call us at 203.535.1631 or complete this email form.