Paid Internship Leading to Full-Time Position in Woodbridge, CT
The Harris Web Works Magento Certification Internship provides the right candidate with the opportunity to learn how to administer and project manage ecommerce websites, and to continually grow and advance. Candidates must be a college graduate, have a proven academic record, and demonstrated initiative in school- or job-related activities.
Overview of Position
This is a PAID internship, with salary increase upon completion of certification. Company will pay for training and Magento certification exam. This internship is ideal for recent grads looking to build a career in business with a focus on technology and/or website development. There will be excellent opportunities to grow within the company and gain additional certifications. Employee will:
- Work on real-world ecommerce site administration for custom websites built in Magento 2
- Learn how cutting edge technologies apply to growing a business
- Learn current collaborative website development methodologies
- Work directly with our team in the U.S. and Dhaka, Bangladesh
Candidates must have an Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or a related field. This position will involve mastering Magento, the software we use to build and manage websites. This is NOT an “I.T.” position, it is more of a systems administrator role. Candidates must be able to work independently and as part of a team that includes strategists, project managers, designers, programmers, and the client.
Our clients range from B2C retail companies to B2B industrial companies. We build custom websites and help clients continually grow their business by enhancing the user experience, adding functionality, and improving business processes via the website.
Learning objectives and job duties include:
- Gain familiarity with key Magento ecommerce concepts
- Become proficient with Magento site administrative functions and tasks
- Differentiate between administrative and programming updates; assign work to programmers accordingly
- Understand each client’s overall goals for their website(s)
- Understand website back-end functionality and integrations with other software tools (i.., ERP systems)
- Prepare for the Magento 2 Solution Specialist Certification
Get paid while learning the Magento ecommerce platform and preparing to become a Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist. The certification is for those who can efficiently align business objectives with Magento 2 functionality, optimize use of native features, and avoid unnecessary customization. We will help you achieve this goal!
Upon completion of the internship, a full-time position will be available for those who successfully complete the program, demonstrate a positive work ethic, and collaborate well with our team.
NOTE: If your application does not go through, please send your name, phone number, cover letter (optional), and resume to email@example.com.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka