Location: Woodbridge, CT or Remote US
Harris Web Works is seeking an experienced MAGENTO SITE ADMINISTRATOR. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a site administrator on Magento 2 ecommerce websites.
Responsibilities will include making content updates, handling data imports, and troubleshooting issues. Magento 2 Solutions Specialist Certification is preferred; if not yet earned, employee will be given the tools and opportunity to pursue the certification.
The Magento Website Administrator will configure settings for new sites and handle tasks for retainer clients needing ongoing, iterative changes to their websites. This requires working directly with clients and our programming team, organizing and assigning tasks to other team members, and tracking business and client goals/tasks pertaining to each site. Training will be provided by our knowledgeable, helpful on-site team.
Employee will ultimately handle all Magento Site Administrator duties:
- Maintain integrity of product catalog and make updates
- Manage product types, categories, names, SKUs, attributes, pricing (regular, tier, special, or group pricing), photos, descriptions, inventory
- Manage product attributes
- Format csv data for import
- Review search terms and clean up if necessary
- Handle CMS/content updates
- Monitor order status, returns, shipping notices etc.
- Configure sites – location, contact, store information, email addresses, etc.
- Handle basic payment configuration and tax configuration
- Set up shipping origin and basic shipping methods
- Set up catalog and cart price rules
- Manage user access and IP whitelisting
- Manage image uploads, understand image requirements
- Handle custom modules and extensions as needed
- Test site functions
Requirements & Capabilities:
- Prior experience working with Magento websites; B2B sites a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle related administrative tasks
This is a full-time position. Salary: commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation time, 401k, healthcare benefits, and flexible hours. Learn about our philosophy and culture.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka