Location: Woodbridge, CT or Remote US
Harris Web Works is seeking an experienced MAGENTO AND NETSUITE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience working as a site administrator on Magento 2 ecommerce websites and NetSuite ERP systems.
Responsibilities include handing overall website updates, data imports, Magento-NetSuite connector configurations, and troubleshooting issues. Magento 2 Certification is preferred; if not yet earned, employee will be given the tools and opportunity to pursue the certification.
The Magento Website Administrator will work directly with clients to facilitate ongoing, iterative changes to their websites. This requires coordinating with clients and our programming team, organizing and assigning tasks to other team members, overseeing strategic roadmaps, and tracking business and client goals. Training will be provided by our on-site team. Employee will ultimately handle all Magento site administration and related NetSuite duties, including:
- Maintain integrity of product catalog and make updates
- Ensure integrity of data flowing between Magento and NetSuite
- Format csv data for import
- Manage product types, categories, names, SKUs, attributes, pricing (regular, tier, special, or group pricing), descriptions, inventory
- Manage image uploads, understand image requirements
- Handle CMS/content updates
- Monitor order status, returns, shipping notices etc.
- Configure sites – location, contact, store information, email addresses, etc.
- Handle basic payment and tax configurations
- Set up shipping origin and basic shipping methods
- Set up catalog and cart price rules
- Handle custom modules and extensions as needed
- Test site functions
Requirements & Capabilities:
- Prior experience working with Magento website(s); complex B2B sites a plus
- Prior experience working with NetSuite ERP system(s)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time position. Salary: commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation time, 401k, healthcare benefits, and flexible hours. Learn about our philosophy and culture.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka