Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka
We are seeking an experienced Magento developer to be part of our growing team. Qualified candidates must have experience developing websites in Magento 2. Having the Magento Developer Certification is preferred. If not yet earned, employee will be given the tools and opportunity to pursue the certification.
The candidate will work as part of our team that includes designers, project managers, and other programmers. Our team members are located in the U.S. and Bangladesh.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on complex e-commerce systems and data integrations. Much of the work involves connecting Magento systems with 3rd party systems.
Candidate must have experience with all of the following, or have related experience that would enable quick learning:
- Magento 2 programming and troubleshooting
- Building plug-ins and extensions in Magento
- REST and SOAP APIs
- GitHub or similar code repository
Additional skills are a huge plus:
- Understanding of web server development environments
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to websites
- Implementing new layouts into Magento
- ERP systems like NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics, and Sage
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Understanding of AWS servers; AWS certification is a plus
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA