Harris Web Works is an Adobe Solution Partner (Bronze) and Magento Business Solution Partner with years of experience developing and managing many custom eCommerce websites. As such, we can update your site to the latest version of the Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source platform. Using the same core functionality, either platform offers power, flexibility and potential for virtually endless efficiencies. We’ll start by determining the version what’s best for your business: Magento Open Source or Adobe Commerce enterprise.
Why choose Harris Web Works to update your eCommerce website? Because we’ll implement the most current technologies to make your site an industry leader. Our services include integrating Magento and ERP systems, hosting, ongoing administration, marketing, and strategizing to continually improve and grow the store. Plus, we’re accessible and easy to work with! Ask us questions.
Increase Mobile Conversions and Revenue
As use of smartphones increase, the highly-responsive Magento 2 framework enables easier mobile shopping, meaning more sales for businesses using the platform.
Magento Commerce is the most extensive version of the platform, a premium-level solution with optimal power, speed, and scalability, plus mechanisms to spur more sales. Our team can leverage its complex functionality to build an intuitive site that’s ready for exponential growth. Magento Commerce’s advanced capabilities enable:
- Improved data import & export, order fulfillment, inventory management, and order management processes
- Smoother integrations with payment extensions (i.e., PayPal, Cybersource, Braintree, Worldpay)
- Sophisticated checkout and shopping capabilities such as requisition lists, gift cards, and rewards point systems
- Advanced marketing functionality such as abandoned cart saver and more in-depth reporting
- Improved search capabilities
Magento Commerce also includes all features offered by Magento Open Source:
- Full-page caching for improved speed and page loading
- Updated admin interface with improved product management features
- Improved developer toolset for faster site updates and template changes
- Component-oriented module structure
- Improved security features and additional payment integration options
- Additional themes, extensions, and integrations
- An updated technology stack, including PHP, Apache Composer, MySQL, HTML5, and jQuery
When updating a site from Magento 1.x to 2.x, considerations include backwards compatibility, patches, and Magento phasing out 1.x support. We’ll sort through intricacies and implement the best solution for your business. Let’s discuss your needs and questions.
Harris Web Works is a Magento Business Solutions Partner, with a team of Magento-Certified developers and administrators. We have over a decade of experience building and managing Magento ecommerce sites, along with the strategic knowledge, technical expertise, hosting, and marketing resources to help your business grow.