Managed Hosting and Website Administration
Hosting choices play a major role in a website’s ongoing performance, security, and content strategy. To that end, the Harris Web Works provides consulting on configuring the best hosting set up for your Magento, Drupal or WordPress site, and a wide range of hosting, maintenance and administration services. Our in-house technical team includes Magento-certified experts and dedicated project managers who will provide peace-of-mind and personalized support for your site.
With our Managed Hosting service, we take full responsibility for the upkeep of the website, including server, application, templates and content functionality. We manage all back-end and front-end technologies to keep the site running smoothly, and respond promptly to any issues that may arise.
- Managing all back-end and front-end technologies to keep the site running smoothly
- Updates to plug-ins as needed
- Prompt, personalized attention to any issues that arise related to hosting
Enterprise Hosting – Corporate Sites
Harris Web Works offers enterprise level secure hosting services for corporate clients who are seeking top tier security and staging environments for their websites, particularly healthcare sites (life sciences, biopharmaceutical, clinical service providers).
- Development, staging and production servers using Harris Sync, our proprietary website publishing tool
- HIPAA-compliant data collection, storage and retrieval, and HIPAA-compliant firewalls
Enterprise Hosting – E-Commerce Sites
Harris Web Works offers enterprise hosting services to fit the needs of e-commerce businesses, for the most reliable site speed, up-time, disaster recovery, and scalability. Customized solutions can include:
- Best-in-class hosting through Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Global deployment – load-balanced, multi-location, multi-server
- High-performance hosting
Ongoing Website Administration
Magento e-commerce sites – We can handle ongoing administration, updates, integration with shopping channels, marketing, and more. This includes:
- Adding content and new features to your website
- Integrating your Magento store with Amazon
- Helping your products get seen by more shoppers via product feeds
- Leveraging seasonal sales opportunities
- Managed Hosting of your Magento e-commerce site
WordPress websites – We can handle all ongoing content updates, security updates, WordPress maintenance and version updates, SEO and more, to keep your site up and running as intended. (related topic: WordPress website development).
Contact us at 203.535.1631 or via this form with any questions about website hosting, maintenance and administrative support.