Harris Web Works is a Magento Business Solution Partner with many years of experience building Magento websites for B2B and B2C Virginia companies. We provide all support services for a successful eCommerce store: strategy, programming, design, hosting, administration, content creation, and marketing. Our Magento-Certified team will custom-design, build, and populate your website, giving it an elegant, top-notch user experience.
Why partner with Harris Web Works for a Magento website? Because we’ll provide ALL services and consultation needed to accelerate your online sales. Your website will be optimized for desktop & mobile shopping, integrate with your NetSuite system, build brand awareness, and attract more customers. Plus, we’re accessible and easy to work with! Ask us questions.
Making Complex eCommerce Virginia Stores Successful
We apply all elements needed for an eCommerce website to succeed: a great shopping experience (UI/UX), a search friendly foundation, a well-branded design, and an efficient content management system (CMS). Further, we can integrate the Magento store with your NetSuite ERP system for a complete business solution (learn about SYNC ConnectionTM).
Our capabilities cover updating existing sites in Magento 1.x and building new sites in Magento 2.x, using Magento Commerce or Magento Open Source. Features may include:
- Quick loading, easy to navigate and checkout
- Scalability to easily add products and product lines
- Integrated with NetSuite back-office ERP systems for accounting, supply, shipping, etc. (see SYNC Connection White Paper)
- Efficient and secure transactions using credit cards or other payment methods such as PayPal
- Drop-ship integration for selling products from other suppliers
- Database integration to easily update data feeds and upload to shopping channels (Amazon, eBay, Bizrate, Google Shopping, Shopzilla, etc.)
- Special custom features such as showing shoppers related products
Hosting and Maintenance Solutions for Virginia Businesses
For optimal performance, hosting is on the AWS (the Amazon cloud platform), with global deployment available. Our hosting experts will configure, set up and maintain the right hosting environment for your site. For ease of updating and getting approvals, we offer development and staging environments.
Running a successful online store requires ongoing updates and maintenance. Our proficient team can manage all front-end and back-end needs as part of an ongoing retainer relationship. You’ll you benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the site and Magento expertise, and together we’ll bring your goals to fruition.
Being a Magento Business Solution Partner means we’ve earned Magento’s endorsement as a developer. Our proficiency comes from working with this complex platform since its early days. Let’s discuss your needs and see how we can help your business grow!