Biopharm Company Site Has Staging and Multi-Region Hosting
Regeneron is a leading biopharmaceutical company that develops medicines for serious diseases and conducts ambitious initiatives such as genetics sequencing projects. They needed a robust, highly-stylized custom website that would meet strict branding and compliance guidelines, and allow for precise content management.
Harris Web Works built the website in conjunction with Fox + Gazelle communications agency, who designed the site. Critical needs included having a mechanism to approve all updates before going live, so company leaders can coordinate timing of announcements and investor-related news.
Overview of work handled by Harris Web Works:
- Built website in Drupal Content Management System (CMS); includes development, staging and production (live) environments
- Site features several custom-built design elements that perform well on desktop and mobile devices, i.e., History, Technology (includes streaming video integrations)
- Manage ongoing site administration; functionality allows for prepping content and functionality updates then pushing them live at a precise time
- Integrated custom-designed templates with NASDAQ investors portal for a seamless user experience
- Set up and manage enterprise level cloud hosting on Amazon Web Services (AWS) datacenter network
- Best-in-class hosting provides optimal redundancy, uptime and performance
- Load-balanced and multi-server
- Hosting continually monitored and backed up for maximum stability and continuity of service
- Engineering, development and support by AWS certified technicians
Please use this form or call us at 203.535.1631 if you have questions about the customized programming solutions we build to meet cutting-edge design concepts, or enterprise-level hosting.